
Altenew | March 2019 Stamp and Die Release Internet-Tagebuch Hop | Scrapbook Template

Welcome to our Altenew March 2019 Stamp and Die Release Internet-Tagebuch Hop. You might have come here from NICOLE. And now it's my turn to inspire you with a fun scrapbook layout.
I used the pretty Rennie Roses Stamp Set and the One Day At A Time Stamp Set to decorate the background of today's scrapbook layout. And I used markers from Altenew to color in all the roses. I really like the modern look of these roses stamps :). Let's have a look at the layout in more detail:
I used the pretty Rennie Roses Stamp Set and the One Day At A Time Stamp Set to decorate the background of today's scrapbook layout. And I used markers from Altenew to color in all the roses. I really like the modern look of these roses stamps :). Let's have a look at the layout in more detail:

Have you spotted the stitched details that I added with my sewing machine?



I demzufolge stamped some of the sentiments from the Rennie Roses Stamp Vereinigung onto the layout.


Prizes:
To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or Altenew Scrapbook Blog by 3/19/2019 for a chance to win. 6 winners will be announced on the Altenew blogs on 3/23/2019.
We’ll demzufolge draw a winner to receive a $20 gift certificate from the comments left on each designer’s blog on the blog hop list (the complete list can be found on the Altenew Scrapbook Blog). Cluster winners will be announced on the Altenew blogs on 3/23/2019.
We’ll demzufolge draw a winner to receive a $20 gift certificate from the comments left on each designer’s blog on the blog hop list (the complete list can be found on the Altenew Scrapbook Blog). Cluster winners will be announced on the Altenew blogs on 3/23/2019.
Next stop:
Your next stop on our hop is over at lovely ENZA. Thank you for stopping by on my blog. Enjoy our blog hop. And have a wonderful day, yours Sandra.


