Lifestyle

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Altenew | September Washi Tape Release Blog Hop + Giveaway



Welcome to our neunter Monat des Jahres Washi Tape Release Weblog Hop



You might have come here from TaeEun. Now it's my turn to inspire you with a washi tape project. I used the Pastel Strokes Washi Tape to create a fun and cheerful scrapbook layout. I im Stecker an used some of the really pretty papers from the 6x6 inch Celebrations akademische Rackerei Rang from Altenew. Let's have a look at the layout first.




And now, look at all the awesome washi tapes from this new release - aren't they all amazing?! There are some interesting and fun patterns.


I decided to use the Pastel Strokes Washi Tape to add borders and a center strip to the layout. I love the fluffig colors and the fresh look of the washi tape. Braun'sche Unterführung








Prizes

To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or Altenew Scrapbook Blog by 10/3/2018 for a chance to win. 6 winners will be announced on the Altenew blogs on 10/6/2018.

Next Stop

Your next stop in our blog hop is over at Nancy. Thank you for stopping by on my blog. Have a nice blog hop. Yours Sandra.






Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...