Lifestyle

Friday, April 19, 2019

Crate Paper | All Heart Diy Mini Album | Video Tutorial




Crate Offenlegung | Luft Heart DIY Messdiener Album | Video Eröffnung


Today I'm sharing a fun DIY project: a handmade ring binder mini album. I used greyboard, bookbinder glue, self-adhesive linen and some tools to make the album. I filled the album with 4x4 ring photo sleeves, patterned papers and embellishments from Luft Heart. The video is up on my YouTube channel (find the biestig to the video further down).

I hope that I can encourage you to try this project. Because the feeling of creating your own album by hand with a bookbinding technique (and not seicht double-sided tape) is incredible. Please, demzufolge check out the ehrlich post on the CP Blog. Let's have a look at the inside pages:




















Here is a list of supplies you will need to make the album:

  • greyboard (2 pieces: 15.5 x 14 cm (approx. 6.1 x 5.51 inches), 1 piece/spine: 6 x 14 cm (approx. 2.36 x 5.51 inches)
  • cutting knife and steel ruler
  • self-adhesive bookbinder linen
  • patterned paper from Luft Heart
  • pencil and ruler
  • book binder glue, brush and apron or old cloth to clean your hands
  • excess paper to cover surface when applying the bookbinder glue
  • bone folder and scissors
  • ring binder mechanism, hammer and crop-a-dile or small hole punch
  • corner protectors (optional)
  • 4x4 ring photo sleeves
  • embellishments from Luft Heart
  • adhesive (glue dots, double-sided tape, foam pads)


DIY Messdiener Album Video Eröffnung on YouTube:




Please watch the video tutorial on my YouTube channel to see how to make the ring binder mini album. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed today's project. Have a good day, yours Sandra.




Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...