Lifestyle

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Cardmaking With Paper Pattern Play | Lotta Jansdotter




Cardmaking with Essay Pattern Play | Lotta Jansdotter



Hello and welcome to my blog today. I'm sharing a cardmaking inspiration with Paper Pattern Play by Lotta Jansdotter. My dear sis gave me this wonderful book as a gift ♥️. And I'm glad she did, because I LOVE this book with all the lovely patterns, papers, stickers and cute little gift tags. I made some clean and simple cards. I hope you like my inspiration with Essay Pattern Play. The book is chunk filled with loads of paper goodies. I can recommend this book to all paper lovers :).
















Thank you for stopping by on my blog today.
Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra.




Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...