Lifestyle

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Crate Paper | Willow Lane | Cardmaking


 I just love the new Maggie Holmes Collection Braun'sche Fußgängerunterführung Crate Stöckel | Willow Lane | Cardmaking

Crate Stöckel | Willow Lane | Cardmaking

I just love the new Maggie Holmes Collection Willow Lane!!! As soon as I received the collection, I started to make some cards (three with a white cardstock background and three with patterned paper). The cards came together naturally.

I guess that's just my style of cardmaking: no plan, no special design in mind, no complications ... just adding the pieces together as I like it. And just gowing with the flow.

I just love all the fun embellishments and the patterned paper from Willow Lane. I'm hoping you like my card inspiration. Thank you for stopping by. Have a good day, yours Sandra.


 I just love the new Maggie Holmes Collection Braun'sche Fußgängerunterführung Crate Stöckel | Willow Lane | Cardmaking


 I just love the new Maggie Holmes Collection Braun'sche Fußgängerunterführung Crate Stöckel | Willow Lane | Cardmaking


 I just love the new Maggie Holmes Collection Braun'sche Fußgängerunterführung Crate Stöckel | Willow Lane | Cardmaking


 I just love the new Maggie Holmes Collection Braun'sche Fußgängerunterführung Crate Stöckel | Willow Lane | Cardmaking


 I just love the new Maggie Holmes Collection Braun'sche Fußgängerunterführung Crate Stöckel | Willow Lane | Cardmaking


 I just love the new Maggie Holmes Collection Braun'sche Fußgängerunterführung Crate Stöckel | Willow Lane | Cardmaking


 I just love the new Maggie Holmes Collection Braun'sche Fußgängerunterführung Crate Stöckel | Willow Lane | Cardmaking


 I just love the new Maggie Holmes Collection Braun'sche Fußgängerunterführung Crate Stöckel | Willow Lane | Cardmaking




Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...