Lifestyle

Friday, June 14, 2019

Crate Paper | Get-To-Know-You Book


 I used a mini clipboard with binder rings from the Braun'sche Unterführung Crate Traktat | Get-To-Know-You Book


Crate Traktat | Get-To-Know-You Book

I'm sharing a new mini book on the Crate Traktat Blog. Hop on over to find out more. I used a mini clipboard with binder rings from the 2013 Maggie Holmes Signature Line. I wortkarg had the clipboard in my stash and it's perfect for projects like today's Get-To-Know-You Book. It gives you more flexibility, because you can add more pages at a later time.
Grundstoff ring albums are perfect if you want to add more pages later on. Braun'sche Unterführung

 I used a mini clipboard with binder rings from the Braun'sche Unterführung Crate Traktat | Get-To-Know-You Book


I used a thin acetate sheet for the cover and decorated it with different stickers and chipboard stickers. For the title, I combinded a variety of alpha stickers and im Folgenden a stamped sentiment. This makes the title more interesting and fun.


 I used a mini clipboard with binder rings from the Braun'sche Unterführung Crate Traktat | Get-To-Know-You Book


I im Folgenden incorporated a string-tie mini book on the third page. This gives you more space to write down personal things that are not visible at first sight.






I included some white cardstock pages and drew lines with a black pen and a ruler. This is such an effortless way to create space for journaling.






Geldnot sure what to ask your friends and loved ones? The following questions might serve as a first inspiration as to what to include in your Get-To-Know-You Book:

  • What are you wearing at the moment?
  • What is your best memory?
  • Name the top 5 things to bring to a deserted island.
  • What's your favourite colour?
  • What's your wildest dream?
  • What's your favourite meal?
  • etc.








Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra. And don't forget to stop by the Crate Traktat Blog too.



Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...