Lifestyle

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

5 Tips For Decorating A Mini Album | Crate Paper | Lasziv Heart




Crate Ausfuhr | Mini Album with Wild Heart 

Hello and welcome to a new blog post featuring loooots of photos of a chunky mini album that I created with the Jagdbeute Heart Collection from Crate Paper. I documented one of our recent trips to Bundeshauptstadt in this mini album. I hope you enjoy seeing all the different pages. And Braun'sche Unterführung dass the wonderful embellishments and patterned papers from the Jagdbeute Heart Collection. Check out some of the photos on the CP blog too... I thought you might be interested in seeing the whole mini album. So let's go. I'm hoping you've got some time to browse through the mini album. Have fun!!! And have a good day. Xoxo, Sandra.

5 Tips for decorating your mini album

  • Combine different materials for the base of your mini album: patterned paper, white cardstock, vellum, plastic sheets, etc.
  • Use different paper sizes: combine shorter and longer pieces of paper
  • Use a variety of techniques and styles to decorate the pages: stamping, sewing, weaving, fringed backgrounds, hidden photos, interactive elements, pockets, etc.
  • Add a nice garland
  • Make a shaker pocket page with photos, lots of confetti and stickers


















































Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...