Lifestyle

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Stitch Glücklich Pen | Card & How To Get Started


Stitch Happy Pen from We R Memory Keepers Stitch Happy Pen | Card & How to get started


Stitch Happy Pen | How to get started



Stitch Happy Pen from We R Memory Keepers Stitch Happy Pen | Card & How to get started


In December last year I purchased the Stitch Happy Pen from We R Memory Keepers. And now I finally found the time to use the pen. I have to tell you that I didn't quite understand the illustrated instructions in the pen kit: How to thread the punch needle??? I got a bit frustrated at first, but then I figured it out how to actually use the pen. If you're asking yourself how to get started with the Stitch Happy Pen, then watch my latest video on youtube. I hope the video is helpful ♥ and saves you from questions.


Stitch Happy Pen from We R Memory Keepers Stitch Happy Pen | Card & How to get started


Stitch Happy Pen from We R Memory Keepers Stitch Happy Pen | Card & How to get started


Stitch Happy Pen from We R Memory Keepers Stitch Happy Pen | Card & How to get started


Now click on the photo above to watch the video.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra.




Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...