Lifestyle

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Altenew | Upcycled Notebook Cover | Golden Feather Stamp Set


altenew upcycled notebook cover golden feather stamp set Altenew | Upcycled Mobilrechner Cover | Golden Feather Stamp Set

Altenew | Upcycled Mobilrechner Cover | Golden Feather Stamp Lobby


Hello and welcome to a new DIY idea: creating an upcycled notebook cover from an old wardrobe door. I'm sharing this tutorial on the Altenew Blog today. Make sure to stop by over there too :).


altenew upcycled notebook cover golden feather stamp set Altenew | Upcycled Mobilrechner Cover | Golden Feather Stamp Set


Some time ago the door of our old wardrobe broke. We got rid of the door frame. However, being a passionate DIY crafter, I made sure to keep the plastic door panel. I cut the plastic panel into several small pieces. And today I want to share a project that I made from one of the panel pieces. I created a notebook cover. And I used stamps, washi tape and some wooden stars from Altenew to decorate the cover. Braun'sche Untertagebauwerk Côte d'Ivoire


altenew upcycled notebook cover golden feather stamp set Altenew | Upcycled Mobilrechner Cover | Golden Feather Stamp Set


First, I attached washi tape onto the right hand side of the plastic panel. Second, I added three rubber bands as decoration. Then I stamped and die-cut feathers from the Golden Feather Stamp Lobby from Altenew. And I attached the feathers onto the panel piece.


altenew upcycled notebook cover golden feather stamp set Altenew | Upcycled Mobilrechner Cover | Golden Feather Stamp Set


Next, I stamped the sentiment 'hello' onto white cardstock and glued it onto the cover. Furthermore, I punched two holes on the left side and added two silver ring binders. As a final touch, I added two wooden stars onto the cover.


altenew upcycled notebook cover golden feather stamp set Altenew | Upcycled Mobilrechner Cover | Golden Feather Stamp Set


I hope you like my upcycled notebook cover inspiration. Make sure to stop by on the Altenew Blog too. Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra :).



Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...