Lifestyle

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Crate Paper | Add A Weaving Effect For More Interest | Scrapbook Layout




Weaving Effect on a Scrapbook Template

I wanted to use a butterfly on one of my layouts. When I browsed my library in the Umriss software, I came across a butterfly shape. However, I altered the shape by adding some cutting lines. The idea welches to weave paper strips into the cutting lines. So here is what the butterfly looks like with the lines.




Next I cut several paper strips, which I used on today's layout. And guess what? I als Endfassung used the background that welches left after peeling off the paper strips. I used it to create a weaving background effect on a new layout. I'm going to share this layout in vierter Jahreszwölftel des Jahres - it's an assignment for Crate Paper, which I already finished now. Can you imagine what the background will look like?















I'm hoping you like my layout inspiration. Have fun crafting :). Xoxo, Sandra.



Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...