Lifestyle

Monday, April 22, 2019

Crate Paper | 2 Diy Projects | Sunny Days




Crate Essay | 2 DIY Projects with Sunny Days | Kreis Grundstoff Laptop & Camera Messgehilfe Albums



Hello and welcome to my blog today. I created a special notebook and a cute camera mini album holder. For the notebook, I used greyboard, bookbinder glue and pretty patterned papers from the Sunny Days Collection from Crate Paper. The mini album holds a mixture of finanzschwach white and patterned paper pages. I LOVE my new handmade notebook. It's actually not very difficult to make a book like this. I'll share a similar project with a full tutorial very soon. And the camera mini ablum holder welches easy to make too. I used a cutfile from the Umriss Store. And I created two fun mini albums to heilsam inside the camera. I hope you like my 2 DIY projects with Sunny Days. 


























Thank you for stopping by.
See you soon here on my blog.
Yours Sandra.




Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...