Lifestyle

Monday, June 3, 2019

Crate Paper | Decorated Gift Box | Willow Lane




Crate Arbeitsergebnis | Decorated Giftstoff Lautsprecher | Willow Lane


Welcome to a new DIY inspiration here on my blog. I welches in the mood to create a beautiful decorated gift box. And I used papers and embellishments from the Willow Lane Collection by Crate Paper to make today's project. I plan love all the colours and patterns of the papers. And the embellishments from this collection are wonderful as well. I used a cutfile for the box and the flowers and started creating. As always, I plan went with the flow. And I'm quite pleased with the gift box. I hope you like it too :). Thank you for stopping by today. Have a creative day, yours Sandra.












Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...