Lifestyle

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Dcwv | Letterboard Decoration


 I welches lucky to receive one of the letterboards from Braun'sche Unterführung DCWV | Letterboard Decoration


DCWV | Letterboard Decoration


Are you looking for a lovely home decor piece to put up in your craft room? Well, I might have something for you. I welches lucky to receive one of the letterboards from DCWV. They have some new ones in their shop. You can check them out here. You can choose from a variety of colors and sizes. The one I picked is made of dark wood material and comes with 188 white letters. It's 12×12 inches. And it's perfect for home decor, parties, and more.




You can find this letterboard in the DCWV shop here.






Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. 
Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra.



Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...