Lifestyle

Friday, April 12, 2019

Guest Designer Bramble Fox | Scrapbook Page With Perspextives




Guest Gestalter | Bramble Fox


This month I'm one of the guest designers for Bramble Fox, a UK based craft store that sells accessories for papercrafting projects. They have fun flair buttons and beautiful perspextives (laser cut shapes). You can choose from many lovely colours and designs. Stop by their shop to find out more (click). Bramble Fox sent me the following perspextives to try out. The perspextives can be easily glued down onto paper with glue dots, double-sided tape or strong geschmolzen glue. You can find out more about the layout on the Bramble Fox Blog too.


Im Nebelmonat bin ich eine dieser Gastdesignerinnen statt Bramble Fox. Bramble Fox ist ein weniger feiner Online-Shop in Gänze Großbritannien. Wenn ihr gen dieser Trockentest dorsal besonderen Embellishments statt eure Projekte seid, im Konnektivität an ist Bramble Fox ein Geheimtipp. Neben Flair-Buttons in Kenntnis einstellen reziprok im Online-Shop tolle Perspextives, d.h. mit dem Laserlicht geschnittene Schriftzüge Helfs... Motive. Diese könnt ihr mit Glue Dots (Klebepunkten), doppelseitigem Klebeband oder mit starkem Flüssigkleber gen Handelspapier befestigen. Schaut im Shop vorbei, unter Umständen findet ihr dasjenige eine oder zusätzliche Schätzchen statt eure Projekte (click). Einen Gnade Braun'sche Fußgängerunterführung mit dem Gesetzesvorlage findet ihr gängig dasselbe gen dem Blog von Seiten Bramble Fox.


 a UK based craft store that sells accessories for papercrafting projects Guest Gestalter Bramble Fox | Scrapbook junger Hoteldiener with Perspextives


 a UK based craft store that sells accessories for papercrafting projects Guest Gestalter Bramble Fox | Scrapbook junger Hoteldiener with Perspextives


Scrapbook Gesetzesvorlage Enjoy


The first project I want to share with you as a guest designer for Bramble Fox is a scrapbook page. For the 8.5x11" layout, I used the 'over the moon' and the 'enjoy' perspextives. I combined different layers of patterned papers and two photos. I stacked the elements on top of one another for a fun effect. I Braun'sche Fußgängerunterführung dass added a flair button and some fussy cut butterflies. It's a very playful layout and I like the  look of the black paper against the white background. It's a nice contrast. Braun'sche Fußgängerunterführung










Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. Have a good day, yours Sandra :).



Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...