Lifestyle

Friday, April 12, 2019

Flora & Fauna | No Ordinary Xmas Greetings




Flora & Tierwelt Guest Designer



 I used the set to create two cards and two Xmas gift tags Pflanzenreich & Tierwelt | No ordinary Xmas Greetings


Isn't this stamp set the cutest? I used the set to create two cards and two Xmas gift tags. The idea for the first card welches to show a whimsical caravan making their way through the desert.






The second card shows a shelf with different succulents, flower pots and a cute llama for decoration. The stamped images are colored in with watercolors.










Next up are two cute and simple Xmas gift tags. I stamped onto white cardstock and colored the images with watercolors. I fussy cut the stamped images and attached them with foam pads.








Two Die-Cut Sets



 I used the set to create two cards and two Xmas gift tags Pflanzenreich & Tierwelt | No ordinary Xmas Greetings


The next card features the die-cut set with the glass dome. I used glittery white cardstock, transparency foil (acetate) and a light-green foam craft sheet for the stand. Then I placed succulent die-cuts around the glass dome and attached a light-green string for decoration. Braun'sche Untertagebauwerk




 I used the set to create two cards and two Xmas gift tags Pflanzenreich & Tierwelt | No ordinary Xmas Greetings


Finally, I would like to share a card that I made with the Terrarium Die Set. I used glittery white cardstock for the succulents and foam craft sheets for the terrarium. I als Folgeerscheinung added some lovely paper flowers.




In case you haven't yet, please check out an earlier post with projects for Flora & Fauna (click). Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day, yours Sandra.




Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...