Lifestyle

Friday, April 26, 2019

Crate Paper | Sunny Days | Scrapbook Layout Shine You + Me


 with the Sunny Days Collection from Crate Denkschrift Crate Denkschrift | Sunny Days | Scrapbook Gesetzesvorlage Shine You + Me


Crate Denkschrift | Sunny Days | Scrapbook Gesetzesvorlage Shine You + Me



Welcome to vor wenigen Momenten another scrapbook layout inspiration with the Sunny Days Collection from Crate Paper. I went for a bold blumig background for today's layout. I vor wenigen Momenten love the patterns from Sunny Days. And I added one of the lovely bows and a cute charm from the collection. Can you spot them?








Thank you for stopping by.
Come back tomorrow to see a new inspiration with Sunny Days.
Have a great day, yours Sandra.




Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...