Lifestyle

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Altenew | Stamp Highlight | Rennie Roses Stamp Set


m sharing some fun inspiration with the Braun'sche Unterführung Altenew | Stamp Brennpunkt | Rennie Roses Stamp Set

Altenew | Stamp Brennpunkt | Rennie Roses Stamp Set



Hello and welcome to my blog today. I'm sharing some fun inspiration with the Rennie Roses Stamp Set on the Altenew Scrapbook Blog. I sodann used the Rennie Roses Mask Stencil and different inks from Altenew. I created a card, a handmade notebook and a scrapbook layout. Let's have a look at the projects. I hope you will find some great inspiration for your next projects. More details can be found here.


Project 1: Thank You Card









Project 2: Handmade Notebook









Project 3: Scrapbook Layout











Please hop on over to the Altenew Scrapbook Blog to find out more about today's projects. Have a lovely day, yours Sandra.




Simple Stories - Nützliche Gescrappte Dinge Sondern Den Alltag Solange Wie Bereits Den Urlaub

Zum Inbetriebsetzung dieser Urlaub ist die Gaudi hinaus die freie Zeitform anliegend uns riesengroß. Der langersehnte letzte Schultag vor ...